Gartner’s Key Findings
- "Traditional workload automation strategies are unable to meet the needs of heterogeneous IT environments that include cloud-native infrastructure and big data workloads.
- Digital business requires multiple teams, both within and outside of IT, to take advantage of real-time, event-driven orchestration of business services.
- Improved efﬁciency remains the key driver for investments in I&O automation."
Modern workload automation platforms (WLA) are evolving to meet the needs of:
- Cloud and containerization in hybrid infrastructure
- DevOps toolkits & CI/CD integration
- Big data
- RPA integration
Want to know what actions Gartner recommends? Fill out the form to download the full SOAP 2020 Market Guide.
Orchestrate enterprise-wide automation to achieve agility and resource efficiency.
“Gartner’s 2020 Market Guide for Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms”
Gartner, Market Guide for Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms, Manjunath Bhat, Daniel Betts, Hassan Ennaciri, Chris Saunderson, 17 April 2020
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from SMA Technologies