The main resource a credit union IT team lacks is time. Responsibilities are expanding, and it’s a struggle to handle them all with manual processes. The pressure put on the teams to do more is creating a ticking timebomb of risk for costly errors. It’s time to reset the clock and install a modern workload automation solution.
A modern automation platform emphatically delivers high value because it’s not a simplistic scheduler. It’s a tool that will turn your team into IT process orchestration maestros, capable of automating almost any process that can be scripted. Here’s what it delivers for you:
- Convert manual processes into automated workflows, reducing errors by up to 90%.
- Achieve lights out processing – OpCon handles the ACH and overnight processing so you can move your people to day shift.
- Integrate and automate your IBM i, Windows, and Fiserv, Symitar, or Corelation apps and processes into a central point of control.
Connect with a CU Automation Specialist
Over half of CUs with more than $250M in assets choose OpCon
Our automation consultants are experts with long experience automating all of the major credit union cores. We’ve got installation and migration from outdated schedulers down to a fine-tuned process that can typically get your team trained and ready to go live by the end of a two week engagement.
We offer no cost, unlimited basic training for the life of your contract. We know that getting the most out of a software solution requires your team to feel confident in it, and we ensure your team has the knowledge needed to not only run your core IT processes, but to expand automation to other business units, bringing even more value.
What our customers say
“All our manual processing is pretty much gone. I’ve already freed up almost an entire person (for other work), and we’re not done automating yet. Because we’ve taken out that human/typing component from so many jobs, our accuracy has gone through the roof.”
OpCon clients share their experiences
Your feedback becomes new features
SMA’s Product and Development teams are strong believers in listening to customer feedback. Over 25% of our product features in OpCon have come as the result of customer requests, and many of those from credit unions.
- Dedicated Fiserv DNA agent makes it quick and easy to import templates into OpCon.
- Custom Fiserv XP2 tool for installing command line inputs in OpCon workflows makes for fast onboarding and implementation.
- Easy to run Symitar Episys jobs with a dedicated agent.
- Faster Corelation Keystone processes managed with our custom integration.
- Low-code UI with granular scheduling and frequency options to cover any job schedule.
- Flexible self-service interface gives IT and non-IT users the power to execute on-demand automated workflows.
SMA automates XP2, DNA, and a number of other Fiserv banking cores and applications.
We work with both the retail version of Episys as well as the back-end processing datacenters.
Keystone is the primary Corelation product we automate, with an additional Jasper reports integration.
Stay at the front of the pack
Technology always moves fast, and we won’t let you get left behind. We offer both a yearly and short-term (approximately every six week) feature release cycle, along with integrations for AWS, Azure, Docker, and more. When you’re ready to upgrade your systems, OpCon has the tools you need.
RESOURCES FOR CREDIT UNIONS
Credit Union Blog
Discover how a cutting-edge workload automation tool can help your team have more efficient and seamless workflow management.
SOAP Market Guide
How does Gartner view automation platforms for business processes? Find out in their 2020 Market Guide.
Ready to find out how OpCon workload automation can free your team from manual processes?
Our experts will walk you through our interface and show you how easy OpCon is to configure and operate. We’re ready to answer any question you have and show you why we’re the solution of choice for over half of credit unions with more than $250M in assets.